Main research topics
Including, but not restricted to:
- Point-based shape analysis [project page]
- Efficient deep-learning on large-scale point clouds: PCEDNet.
- Persistence Analysis of Multi-scale Planar Structure Graph in Point Clouds
- Growing Least Squares analysis: porting some ideas from the Scale-Space theory to unstructured point-cloud analysis,
- RAPter: A robust reconstruction techniques finding planes and their relations in complex point clouds.
- Point-cloud registration [project page]
- Super4PCS: A fast and efficient algorithm for descriptor-free global point-cloud registration,
- Relative scale estimation for multi-modal 3d geometry registration.
- Computational physics [project page]
- Developing models and tools speeding up the physical simulation of radiative transfer, by studying and exploiting the geometrical properties of the physical data.
- Rendering and color [project page]
Feel free to contact me if you are interested by internships, fellowships or visit in our team.
Checkout this page for additional funding opportunities and calls: https://www.irit.fr/STORM/site/open-positions/.
Topics can be (but are not limited to): shape and pattern analysis, registration, shape matching, geometry processing.
- MCG-Rad: Monte-Carlo Global Radiative Forcings Computation
Personal interests: geometry analysis of high-dimensional data (post-doc supervision)
Partners: LMD (EMC3, ABCt), LAPLACE (GREPHE), IRIT