- CALITROP (ANR-16-CE33-0026-01)
- Acquired Point-Cloud processing (Collaboration with Airbus IDLab)
This projects explores the joint use of meshes (the standard representation for 3D animations) and volumetric scalar functions (usually restricted to collision detections) for deforming virtual characters when they are animated.
This project focuses on the definition of new models and editing tools for color images, by studying the geometrical properties of color sample sets.
- Ray portals (TTT industrial transfer)
- MAPSTYLE (ANR CONTINT 2012-2016).
- ATUPS (visiting collaboration for PhD student, with KIT, 2014)
- AMPERE (ANR …)
- Animare (ANR JCJC 2009-2012).
- Manao (inria Bordeaux Sud-Ouest)
- Brian Wyvill (University of Victoria)
- Rémi Cozot (IRISA – Université de Rennes 1)
- Wuming Zhang (Beijing Normal University)
- Oktal SE (Toulouse): 1 PhD thesis (CIFRE)
- Airbus IDLab (Toulouse)