Once a month we organize a seminar for an invited speaker, to present recent research results or on-going projects, industrial or production needs and pipelines. Invited speakers are encouraged to visit the team for one or several days.
You would like to visit our team and give a talk ? Contact nicolas.mellado_A_T_irit.fr.
- 2019-05-17: David Coeurjolly [webpage]
- 2019-07-06: Maud Marchal [webpage] 3D multimodal interaction with virtual environments [more…]
- 2019-03-29: Richard Fournier & Stephane Blanco [team webpage] Monte-Carlo Simulation in Physics [more…]
- 2019-01-17: Romain Vergne [webpage] Ensuring congruency between light & shape [more …]
- 2018-12-11: Ali Hamdan [lkdn, imdb] 3D Virtual Character Animation in production pipelines [more…]
- 2018-11-30: Noura Faraj [webpage] Structuring data for editing and visualization [more…]
- 2018-11-09: Sébastien Loriot – CGAL [more…]