This week’s seminar will be dedicated to several technical papers that will be presented this summer in Siggraph 2017.
Each paper will be introduced by a fast presentation to emphasize the main contributions.
The program includes the following presentations:
• Unmixing-Based Soft Color Segmentation for Image Manipulation, by Jean-Jacques
• Decomposing Images into Layers via RGB-space Geometry, by David
• Learning Hierarchical Shape Segmentation and Labeling from Online Repositories, by Anahid
• FlowRep : Descriptive Curve Networks for Free-Form Design Shapes, by Xavier
• Fluxed Animated Boundary Method, by Baptiste
• Bounding Proxies for Shape Approximation, by Céline
• BundleFusion: Real-time Globally Consistent 3D Reconstruction using Online Surface Re-integration, by Thibault
• Multi-Scale Model for Simulating Liquid-Hair Interactions, by Nadine