July 6-9, 2020, Samatan, Gers, France
Registration fees include:
- 3 nights accommodation at the Samatan resort (6th to 9th July),
- All the meals from 6th dinner to 9th breakfast including the social dinner,
- All the coffee breaks during the event,
- Visiting to the market on the 6th morning,
- Participation to the Ideathon on the 6th afternoon and evening, and
- Attending to the conference events from the 7th to the 9th.
|Granted students||240 €||Students have to send a light application* for grants
|Normal students||340 €||Regular students|
|Others||400 €||Author/non-author participants|
|Late registration||600 €||Once the number of 80 participants is reached|
* Application for student grants should be sent to email@example.com with the subject “Student grants” by including the following information in a single light PDF file:
- Level of study: (for master’s students, please indicate 1st or 2nd year and for PhD students, please indicate the year of study)
- A copy of your student card:
- If you submitted a paper (encouraged) or not and if yes, your submission number + title.
All granted students will receive a single-use code to have access to the reduced fee.