Coronavirus (Covid-19): For the time being, the CIRCLE Conference is maintained as initially scheduled. The organizers follow the news and the conference will be adapted according to the different regulations set up by France, as well as by the different countries of the participants. We are already prepared to make the full conference online but also to keep it in Samatan resort with some remote presentations, depending on the evolution of the virus and regulations. We will update this message when closer to the conference dates.
July 6-9, 2020, Samatan, Gers, France
Registration fees include:
- 3 nights accommodation at the Samatan resort (6th to 9th July),
- All the meals from 6th dinner to 9th breakfast including the social dinner,
- All the coffee breaks during the event,
- Visiting to the market on the 6th morning,
- Participation to the Ideathon on the 6th afternoon and evening, and
- Attending to the conference events from the 7th to the 9th.
|Granted students||240 €||Students have to send a light application* for grants
|Normal students||340 €||Regular students|
|Others||400 €||Author/non-author participants|
|Late registration||600 €||Once the number of 80 participants is reached|
* Application for student grants should be sent to email@example.com with the subject “Student grants” by including the following information in a single light PDF file:
- Level of study: (for master’s students, please indicate 1st or 2nd year and for PhD students, please indicate the year of study)
- Supervisor’s name:
- Supervisor’s email:
- A copy of your student card:
- If you submitted a paper (encouraged) or not: Yes/No
All granted students will receive a single-use code to have access to the reduced fee.