How to reach Toulouse
By plane: The Toulouse-Blagnac airport is really close to the city center of Toulouse.
In order to join the Arsenal campus from the airport by public transportation, you can:
- Take the T2 tramway line towards Palais de Justice, get off at the stop “Arènes” and take the A metro line towards Balma-Gramont, then take off at the stop “Capitole” and walk for around 12 minutes.
- Take the airport Shuttle and take off at the stop “Compans-Caffarelli”, then walk for around 6 minutes.
By train: The Toulouse-Matabiau train station is in the city center of Toulouse. To join the Arsenal campus by public transportation you can take the A metro line towards Basso Cambo, then take off at the stop “Capitole” and walk for around 10 minutes. Train schedules are available on the SNCF website.
By bus and car: A62 highway to Bordeaux (Paris) and A61 highway to Narbonne (Montpellier, Marseille, Lyon). Flixbus and Eurolines stop in Toulouse, and the bus station is located next to the Toulouse-Matabiau SNCF train station.
For additional information about the public transportation in Toulouse, you can check the Tisséo website.
Accommodation in Toulouse
For your accommodation in Toulouse during PFIA you can book a room in a student housing (130€ for the week). 50 rooms are available at the Arsenal student housing (where PFIA will take place). 100 rooms are available at the Chapou student housing (around 25 minutes walking distance from Chapou to PFIA), which also includes an outdoor swimming pool. Opening hours are from 6am to 9pm.
You can book an hotel from this hotels list.
An appart’hotel list is also available:
- Séjours & Affaires de Brienne (7 impasse du Ramier des Catalans) : 15 studios available for 49€/night for studio.
Booking : code PFIA 2019 (firstname.lastname@example.org or 05 34 44 59 70), option 29 AVRIL.
- Residhome Occitania (93 avenue de Lombez) : 5 studios available for 70€/night for studio.
Booking : code PFIA 2019 (email@example.com or 05 61 44 08 34), option 29 AVRIL.
- A welcome cocktail will take place on Monday the 1st of July at 6:30 pm at the Toulouse City Hall, salle des Illustres.
- Two gala dinners have been scheduled, one on Tuesday the 2nd of July, and the second one on Thursday the 4th of July. Additional information will be available soon.