Francophone Days of Knowledge Engineering (IC)
For this edition, authors are invited to present 4 types of papers:
- full papers presenting completed and validated works
- position papers (past and future) on Knowledge Engineering providing
- an in depth analysis or an assessment of progress made over the last few years at the intersection of Knowledge Engineering and other fields such as NLP, IR, IoT, ... or linked to Knowledge Engineering and its applications such as health, agriculture, life sciences, the Web and the Wed of data, resources available for French or in Japanese...
- an exploration of themes which will emerge in the coming years
- internationally published papers
- papers on KE applications in industry
16 pages maximum, 20 min oral presentation followed by 10 min discussion
As this is a joint conference IC/JSAI, authors may present their papers in English and must then present in English if their paper is accepted.
2 - 16 pages, 20 min oral presentation followed by 10 min discussion OR participation in a panel discussion
Internationally published papers
1 page summary of the paper, 20 min oral presentation in English followed by 10 min discussion
Papers on applications in industry
6 - 16 pages, 20 min oral presentation followed by 10 min discussion OR participation in a panel discussion
For any question, please contact Nathalie Hernandez (email@example.com).