Florence Dupin de Saint-Cyr -- Bannay
Research: Artificial Intelligence
Master 2 Internship or Phd subjects
- Reasonning about change (Revision, Updating, Extrapolation...)
in knowledge base systems, Causality
- Argumentation and Dialog,
- Cognitive models for reasoning, communicating and deciding
- Weighted logics (penalty logic,
possibilistic logic). Preference handling
(An intelligent assistant for the analysis and the prevention of risks in
industrial processes). ANR project
2011 - 2013.
- MICRAC (Computational and
cognitive models of causal reasoning) achieved in june 2008.
(Uncertain Data Fusion), achieved in october 2007.
- Member of the program committees of/reviewer for IJCAI'19, ECSQARU'19, AAMAS'19, International Journal of Decision Support System Technologies (IJDSST'18), IJCAI'18, AAMAS'18, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning'17, ECSQARU'17, AAMAS'17, IEA/AIE'17,
CNIA'16, IJCAI'16, ICAART'15 (president of the doctoral consortium),
ICAART'14 (president of the doctoral consortium),
Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence 2012,
Fuzzy Sets and System 2010,
(french young AI researcher meeting (president))
European Starting AI Researcher Symposium), RJCIA'1998.
of the organizing committees
of Decision Making Workshop'2017 and Toulouse e-democracy Summer School'2017,
EUMAS'13 (co-president with Valérie Camps),
IJCAI'1993, Artificial Intelligence in Engineering 1993.
- Multi-disciplinary Approaches to Reasoning with Imperfect Information and Knowledge
- a Synthesis and a Roadmap of Challenges: Dagstuhl Seminar 15221, May 25 â€“ 29 , 2015. Organised by Igor Douven, Gabriele Kern-Isberner, Markus Knauff,
and Henri Prade, Schloss Dagstul, Wadern, Germany.
- BRA'15: 2nd Madeira Workshop on Belief Revision and Argumentation,
February 9th - 13th 2015, Organized by Eduardo FermĂ© and
Guillermo Simari Madeira, Portugal.
- Belief Change and Argumentation in Multi-Agent Scenarios: Dagstuhl Seminar 13231, June 02 â€“ 07 2013, Organized by
JĂĽrgen Dix, Sven Ove Hansson, Gabriele Kern-Isberner and
Guillermo R. Simari, Schloss Dagstul, Wadern, Germany.
- Correspondant new pedagogies for SRI branch at UPSSITECH (2015-2016) in the context of the ACTIFS project (Actions for Interactive, Formative and Solidary Courses for Toulouse Ingeneers)
- Member of the scientific comittee in computer science of
Paul Sabatier University (Toulouse) (2009-2017)
- Member of the council of french AI association AFIA (from Jan. 2015 to Dec. 2018).
- Guest researcher at the festival Je veux savoir, in Quai des Savoirs Toulouse, October 19th, 2019 (schedule of the festival in french). I have answered the question "Do intelligent robots exist ?" then I participate in a round table discussion with Sophie PĂ¨ne (design anthropologist), VĂ©ronique Bordes (University Professor in educational sciences), JĂ©rĂ´me Ferret (sociologist).
- Co-organiser with Erik Martin-Dorel et Guillaume ChĂ¨ze of the summer camp Recherche Midi on Artificial Intelligence (August 2019) : 5 days of tutorials and practical sessions on AI for about 40 high school and Bac+2 students.
- Creation and Facilitation of the workshop on "Research in State Spaces" for the summer camp Recherche Midi about AI in August 2019.
- Correspondant for the challenges Put AI in your engine for the french computer science nights since 2015.
- Member of the working group on AI competitions: co-organiser of