Florence Dupin de Saint-Cyr -- Bannay
Research: Artificial Intelligence
Master 2 Internship or Phd subjects
- Reasonning about change (Revision, Updating, Extrapolation...)
in knowledge base systems, Causality
- Argumentation and Dialog,
- Cognitive models for reasoning, communicating and deciding
- Weighted logics (penalty logic,
possibilistic logic). Preference handling
(An intelligent assistant for the analysis and the prevention of risks in
industrial processes). ANR project
2011 - 2013.
- MICRAC (Computational and
cognitive models of causal reasoning) achieved in june 2008.
(Uncertain Data Fusion), achieved in october 2007.
- Member of the program committees of/reviewer for KR'20, CNIA'2020, IJCAI'20 AAMAS'20, IJCAI'19, ECSQARU'19, AAMAS'19, International Journal of Decision Support System Technologies (IJDSST'18), IJCAI'18, AAMAS'18, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning'17, ECSQARU'17, AAMAS'17, IEA/AIE'17,
CNIA'16, IJCAI'16, ICAART'15 (president of the doctoral consortium),
ICAART'14 (president of the doctoral consortium),
Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence 2012,
Fuzzy Sets and System 2010,
(french young AI researcher meeting (president))
European Starting AI Researcher Symposium), RJCIA'1998.
of the organizing committees
of Decision Making Workshop'2017 and Toulouse e-democracy Summer School'2017,
EUMAS'13 (co-president with Valérie Camps),
IJCAI'1993, Artificial Intelligence in Engineering 1993.
- Multi-disciplinary Approaches to Reasoning with Imperfect Information and Knowledge
- a Synthesis and a Roadmap of Challenges: Dagstuhl Seminar 15221, May 25 â€“ 29 , 2015. Organised by Igor Douven, Gabriele Kern-Isberner, Markus Knauff,
and Henri Prade, Schloss Dagstul, Wadern, Germany.
- BRA'15: 2nd Madeira Workshop on Belief Revision and Argumentation,
February 9th - 13th 2015, Organized by Eduardo FermĂ© and
Guillermo Simari Madeira, Portugal.
- Belief Change and Argumentation in Multi-Agent Scenarios: Dagstuhl Seminar 13231, June 02 â€“ 07 2013, Organized by
JĂĽrgen Dix, Sven Ove Hansson, Gabriele Kern-Isberner and
Guillermo R. Simari, Schloss Dagstul, Wadern, Germany.
- Correspondant new pedagogies for SRI branch at UPSSITECH (2015-2016) in the context of the ACTIFS project (Actions for Interactive, Formative and Solidary Courses for Toulouse Ingeneers)
- Member of the scientific comittee in computer science of
Paul Sabatier University (Toulouse) (2009-2017)
- Member of the council of french AI association AFIA (from Jan. 2015 to Dec. 2018).