Florence Dupin de Saint-Cyr -- Bannay
Research: Artificial Intelligence
Master 2 Internship or Phd subjects
- Reasonning about change (Revision, Updating, Extrapolation...)
in knowledge base systems, Causality
- Argumentation and Dialog,
- Cognitive models for reasoning, communicating and deciding
- Weighted logics (penalty logic,
possibilistic logic). Preference handling
Demos and Presentations
(An intelligent assistant for the analysis and the prevention of risks in
industrial processes). ANR project
2011 - 2013.
- MICRAC (Computational and
cognitive models of causal reasoning) achieved in june 2008.
(Uncertain Data Fusion), achieved in october 2007.
- JĂ©rĂ©my Huteau : Master 2 student co-supervised with Adrian Basarab on the subject "Analysis of histopathological images by hybrid neuronal/logical model" (april-september 2021)
- Antoine Boulanger : Second Year Ingeneering Student co-supervised with Emmanuel Caux (IRAP) on the subject "Combinatorial classification of astrophysical spectra" (april-august 2021)
- Pierre Cry : stage Master 2 co-supervised with Emmanuelle Claeys on the subject "Combine learning and logic to understand causality. Application to the improvement of logistic processes" (april-september 2021)
- Mouna Mayouf : PhD student co-supervised with Tim Van de Cruys on the subject "To make an automatic learning system interact with an explicit reasoning system: application on medical data" (start dec 2019)
- Umer Mushtaq: Master 2 student co-supervised with Romain Guillaume on the subject Bipolar Layered Frameworks with weighted supports 2018.
- Abdelraouf Hecham: participation to the supervision of the PhD 2016-2019 (supervised by Madalina Croitoru)
- Pierre Bisquert: doctoral student co-supervised with
on the subject Reasonning about change in argumentation (2010-2013) presented on the 6th December 2013.
- Aurore Miquel: Master 2 student co-supervised with Claudette Cayrol and MC. Lagasquie-Schiex on the subject Révision d'un système d'argumentation : une première approche 2007.
- Cédric Daligny: Master 2 student co-supervised with Stéphane Loiseau Validation de BC et interaction 2000.
- Program Committee Co-chair of SUM 2022: 15th International Conference on Scalable Uncertainty Management"
- Member of the program committees of/reviewer for KR'20, CNIA'2020, IJCAI'20 AAMAS'20, IJCAI'19, ECSQARU'19, AAMAS'19, International Journal of Decision Support System Technologies (IJDSST'18), IJCAI'18, AAMAS'18, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning'17, ECSQARU'17, AAMAS'17, IEA/AIE'17,
CNIA'16, IJCAI'16, ICAART'15 (president of the doctoral consortium),
ICAART'14 (president of the doctoral consortium),
Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence 2012,
Fuzzy Sets and System 2010,
(french young AI researcher meeting (president))
European Starting AI Researcher Symposium), RJCIA'1998.
of the organizing committees
of Decision Making Workshop'2017 and Toulouse e-democracy Summer School'2017,
EUMAS'13 (co-president with Valérie Camps),
IJCAI'1993, Artificial Intelligence in Engineering 1993.
- Multi-disciplinary Approaches to Reasoning with Imperfect Information and Knowledge
- a Synthesis and a Roadmap of Challenges: Dagstuhl Seminar 15221, May 25 â€“ 29 , 2015. Organised by Igor Douven, Gabriele Kern-Isberner, Markus Knauff,
and Henri Prade, Schloss Dagstul, Wadern, Germany.
- BRA'15: 2nd Madeira Workshop on Belief Revision and Argumentation,
February 9th - 13th 2015, Organized by Eduardo FermĂ© and
Guillermo Simari Madeira, Portugal.
- Belief Change and Argumentation in Multi-Agent Scenarios: Dagstuhl Seminar 13231, June 02 â€“ 07 2013, Organized by
JĂĽrgen Dix, Sven Ove Hansson, Gabriele Kern-Isberner and
Guillermo R. Simari, Schloss Dagstul, Wadern, Germany.
- Correspondant new pedagogies for SRI branch at UPSSITECH (2015-2016) in the context of the ACTIFS project (Actions for Interactive, Formative and Solidary Courses for Toulouse Ingeneers)
- Member of the scientific comittee in computer science of
Paul Sabatier University (Toulouse) (2009-2017)
- Member of the council of french AI association AFIA (from Jan. 2015 to Dec. 2018).