My research is dedicated to designing novel interaction techniques in the field of mobile and ubiquitous computing.
My most recent publications cover interactions with unconventional displays, multi-display environments, and mobile devices.
More information on my personal webpage.
- November 2018: Habilitation à Diriger des Recherche (HDR), University of Toulouse (Fr).
Title : Ubiquitous interaction: mobile, multi-display and freeform interfaces.
- Since 2013: Associate Professor, ELIPSE group, IRIT Lab, University of Toulouse, France.
- 2012-2013: Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at HCI Lab (with Pourang Irani), University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada.
- 2011-2012: Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at Telecom ParisTech (with Eric Lecolinet and Yves Guiard). Visualization and Advanced Interfaces (VIA) Team, Paris, France.
- 2007–2010: PhD, University of Grenoble, Engineering Human-Computer Interaction (EHCI) research group, Grenoble Laboratory
of Informatics (LIG).
Title : Input Multimodal Interaction : Design and Prototyping. Supervisor: Laurence Nigay.
More information on my teaching courses.
- I teach web development and HCI at the Multimedia department (MMI), IUT of Tarbes.
- I also teach Mobile interaction at the Master in HCI of the Université Paul Sabatier.