See my google scholar and zotero profiles.
- Madon, M., Lago, P., 2023. “We are always on, is that really necessary?” Exploring the Path to Digital Sufficiency in Flexible Work. Accepted at ICT4S’23, Rennes. submitted version
- Madon, M., Da Costa, G. and Pierson, J.-M., 2022. Characterization of Different User Behaviors for Demand Response in Data Centers. Presented at Euro-Par 2022, Glasgow. full paper, slides
- Toczé, K., Madon, M., Garcia, M. and Lago, P., 2022. The Dark Side of Cloud and Edge Computing: An Exploratory Study. Presented at the Eighth Workshop on Computing within Limits, online. full paper, slides (presented by Klervie Toczé)
- Madon, M., Pierson, J.-M., 2020. Integrating Pre-Cooling of Data Center Operated with Renewable Energies. Presented at the 2020 IEEE Green Computing and Communications (GreenCom), Rhodos, p. 10. full paper, slides
- Madon, M., 2021. Developing a Parameterized Embodied Emissions Calculator for telecommunication networks equipment (PEEC) (Master’s thesis). KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm. full paper, slides
- Madon, M., 2019. Integrating Pre-Cooling of Datacenter operated with Renewable Energies (Research Intership report). Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau. full paper, slides (fr)
- Madon, M., 2021. How to estimate carbon emissions in mobile networks: a streamlined approach. Blog post on my Master’s thesis.