- Sébastien Maignan has successfully defended his PhD thesis about "Study of Conditions for the Emergence of a Cellular Communication using Self-adaptative Multi-agent Systems" on 30 August 2018. More information here.
- From 7 to 15 July, SMAC experimented with emergence and self-organisation with artists Sultra & Barthelemy at the Retina Pictonique exhibition as part of ESOF.
- Several works (projects, internships, PhDTheses...) of SMAC were presented at the 5th Scientific Day of neOCampus. Marie-Pierre Gleizes moderated a round table on the car of the future.
- A poster presented at ESOF (here). This poster received an award for being ranked in the top 10.
- Marie-Pierre Gleizes is an invited speaker - about "L'intelligence artificielle pour l'homme et le développement durable dans la ville intelligente" - at hived2018: Habiter aujourd'hui : De la ville intelligente à la ville durable, 20-22 June, Montpellier.
- SMAC was at Salon ENOVA Toulouse on May 30-31, in the context of the animation set up by Paul Sabatier University, where various works of the team were presented.
- SMAC was present at "Tour de Sciences" at University Paul Sabatier with neOCampus.
- Sameh Triki defended her PhD thesis about "Système Multi-Agent ambiant pour faciliter l’autonomie et l’accessibilité aux espaces publics des personnes ayant des déficiences cognitives" on 30 March 2018. More information here.
- Several members of our team were presenting works related to the neOCampus project at Midinnov-2018 on February, 1st, 2018 and debatted about Complex Systems at the Kiosque at the Muséum de Toulouse on February, 4th and 5th, 2018 (French programme and flyer).
- Marie-Pierre Gleizes will talk about "L'intelligence artificielle pour la conception de systèmes artificiels complexes" at Digiski Days, on 23 November 2017, taking place at Telecom ParisTech.
- Teddy Bouziat has defended his PhD thesis "A Cooperative Architecting Procedure for Systems Of Systems based on Self-adaptive Multi-Agent Systems" on 20 November 2017. More information here.
- Julien Nigon has defended his PhD thesis entitled "Apprentissage artificiel adapté aux systèmes complexes par auto-organisation coopérative de systèmes multi-agents" on 13 November 2017. More information here and there.
- New demonstration video of area surveillance by a swarm of drones.
- Marie-Pierre Gleizes and Fabrice Crasnier attended the "Secteur aéronautique et Numérique 4.0" session of the 3rd edition of "Cybersécurité et Territoires" in Fleurance, on 6 July 2017.
- Marie-Pierre Gleizes, co-head of the SSTA IRIT's strategic field and in charge for UT3 of the neOCampus project participated in the "L'Open Source dans l'IoT" conference, organized by Smile and CapTronic, on 28 June in Toulouse.
- Professor Pascal Perez from University of Wollongong, Australia, visits the team for one month (in UT1) spoke about "PetaJakarta - Crowd-sourced flood mapping in Jakarta" on June 8 in UT1, and about "Smart City from the bottom-up - Wollongong’s Digital Living Lab" in UT3 on 9 June.
- Jonathan Bonnet defended his PhD thesis on 8 June, about "Planification Dynamique, Multi-Objectif et Multi-Critère, par Système Multi-Agent Auto-Adaptatif, Application aux Constellations de Satellites d'Observation de la Terre", more here and there.
- A two and a half-day training course on 29-31 May was given. It was a success. If you missed it, may be see you next year (Information here).
- Janine Guespin-Michel, invited by the SMAC Team, gave a talk about "The Science of Complexity", on March the 14th from 10am to 12pm, at IRIT and at La Maison de La Recherche in UT2J (room D29) on March the 15th from 11am to 12pm. More information here. Her book "La révolution du complexe" is avalaible on line.
- The SMAC team has taken part in "Les Rencontres Régionales de l'Ingénierie 2017" on March 1 and 2, see more on their web site. Marie-Pierre Gleizes was one of the speakers in the Round Table about Smart Cities.
Download the poster illustrating our research group.
Download the leaflet describing some of our projects.
ee the issue 14, dedicated to SMAC, of the IRIT journal "Noir sur Blanc" (in French).