Access to the next RTNS edition by clicking on the logo.
RTNS is a friendly and inclusive conference with a great sense of community that presents excellent opportunities for collaboration. Original unpublished papers on all aspects of real-time systems and networks are welcome. RTNS covers a wide-spectrum of topics in real-time and embedded systems, including, but not limited to:
- Real-time application design and evaluation: automotive, avionics, space, railways, telecommunications, process control, multimedia.
- Real-time aspects of emerging smart systems: cyber-physical systems and
emerging applications, real-time big data, real-time edge/fog/cloud computing, smart grid systems.
- Real-time system design and analysis: real-time tasks modeling, task/message scheduling, evaluation, mixed-criticality systems, Worst-Case Execution Time (WCET) analysis, QoS, security.
- Software technologies for real-time systems: model-driven engineering, programming languages, compilers, WCET-aware compilation/parallelization, middleware, real-time OS, virtualization.
- Formal specification and verification: application of formal models, such as model checking, satisfiability modulo theories or constraint programming, to solve real-time problems.
- Real-time distributed systems: fault tolerance, time synchronization, task/messages allocation, adaptability and reconfiguration, publisher/subscriber protocols, distributed real-time database.
- Real-time networks: Networks on Chip (NoC), wired and wireless sensor and actuator networks, Time-Sensitive Networks (TSN), industrial IoT, SDN, 5G, end-to-end latency analysis.
- Hardware support for real-time systems: hardware/software co-design, power/temperature-aware techniques, design of predictable hardware,
multi-core and many-core platforms, hardware accelerators, cache related issues, interconnect and memory.
RTNS 2019 is the 27th edition of the conference formerly known as RTS (Real-Time Systems, Paris). The first 12 editions of RTS were french-speaking events held in Paris in conjunction with the RTS Embedded System exhibition. Since its 13th edition, the conference language of RTNS has been English.
The 13th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing (JRWRTC) is organized jointly with RTNS.
For questions concerning RTNS 2019, send an email to: email@example.com.