The project Structures: hierarchical motion representation for stylized rendering is a resarch project funded by the ANR (ANR-19-CE38-0009-01).
Our approach is a combination of novel computer graphics techniques with a research and creation approach where artists, computer graphics scientists and art scientists merge their abilities and working approaches to produce new knowledge and techniques.
- Nicolas Barroso starts his PhD.
- Official Kick off meeting.
- Amélie Fondevilla join the project as Post Doc.
Here are presented our first results and tests.
- IRIT, CNRS, Université de Toulouse: David Vanderhaeghe, Nicolas Mellado
- INRIA, Université Bordeaux: Pascal Barla, Pierre Bénard
- Université Paul Valéry Montpellier 3: Anne-Laure George-Molland
Recruted on the project
- Amélie Fondevilla (Post-doc)
- Nicolas Barroso (Ph.D.)
- Les Affranchis