We organize a workshop on strategic reasoning and logics for multi-agent systems. Summary of talks can be found here: https://sites.google.com/view/workshoplmas
- Francesco Belardinelli, Wojtek Jamroga, Vadim Malvone, Munyque Mittelmann, Aniello Murano, Laurent Perrussel: Reasoning about Human-Friendly Strategies in Repeated Keyword Auctions. AAMAS 2022: 62-71
- Munyque Mittelmann, Bastien Maubert, Aniello Murano, Laurent Perrussel: Automated Synthesis of Mechanisms. IJCAI 2022: 426-432
- Munyque Mittelmann, Sylvain Bouveret, Laurent Perrussel: Representing and reasoning about auctions. JAAMAS. 36(1): 20 (2022)
- Jatin Jindal, Jérôme Lang, Katarína Cechlárová and Julien Lesca: Selecting PhD Students and Projects with Limited Funding. AAMAS 2022: 687-695
- Reshef Meir, Jérôme Lang, Julien Lesca, Nicholas Mattei, Natan Kaminsky: A Market-Inspired Bidding Scheme for Peer Review Paper Assignment. AAAI 2021: 4776-4784
- Introduction to the Auction Description (ADL) Language by Munyque Mittelmann
- Details on papers
- Demo of the Auction Server by Armen Inants
- Git repository soon
- Tutorial on encoding allocation problems int ADL
- Picking sequences
- Exchange without money
- rent division
- Discussion on Machine learning and bidding
- Seminar on Ontology alignment / Model checking and μ-calculus. By Armen Inants (LIG)
- Ontology alignment: qualitative calculus, constraint-based reasoning on relations.
- Model Checking: focus on linear time model checking complexity.
- Pending question: checking for an auctionneer is different from checking for a bidder
- Discussion on Allocation mechanism and characteristics of an auction. Jerome Lang and Munyque Mittelmann
- Auctionneer / central authority
- Procedures (for allocating and paying)
- differences with matching and fair division
First workshop – hosted at IRIT. Main focus on ADL. A short report is available here.
March 28, 2019 (Room ME-303)
- 9.00 – 9.30 welcome
- 9.30 – 12.30 GDL Tutorial – Laurent Perrussel
- 2.00 – 3.00 Rethinking Epistemic Logic with Belief Bases: from High-Order Beliefs to Belief Aggregation – Emiliano Lorini
- 3.00 – 4.00 Automated reasoning in social choice – Umberto Grandi
- 4.00 – 5.00 Discussion
March 29, 2019 (Room ME-303)
AGAPE is an ANR PRC project which aims at designing and implementing a General Auction Player (GAP) that can interpret and reason about the rules governing an auction-based market. To reach this scope, the project aims at developing a general Auction Description Language (ADL), a logic-based language for representing the rules of an auction market, which will then allow our GAP to reason strategically in different environments. This project will provide insights on the practical feasibility of the logic-based approach to strategic reasoning.
Project starts in 2019 and will last in 2023.