First workshop – hosted at IRIT. Main focus on ADL. A short report is available here.
- Munyque Mittelman, Laurent Perrussel, Auction Description Language (ADL): a General Framework for Representing Auction-based Markets, to be published at ECAI 2020 (submitted version).
- Munyque Mittelman, Laurent Perrussel, Game Description Logic with Integers: A GDL Numerical Extension, pre-print, to be published at FoIKS 2020.
- Guifei Jiang, Laurent Perrussel, Dongmo Zhang, Heng Zhang, Yuzhi Zhang. Game Equivalence and Bisimulation for Game Description Language. PRICAI (1) 2019: 583-596. View DOI.
- Guifei Jiang, Laurent Perrussel, Dongmo Zhang, Heng Zhang, Yuzhi Zhang. Characterizing the Expressivity of Game Description Languages. PRICAI (1) 2019: 597-611. View DOI.
March 28, 2019 (Room ME-303)
- 9.00 – 9.30 welcome
- 9.30 – 12.30 GDL Tutorial – Laurent Perrussel
- 2.00 – 3.00 Rethinking Epistemic Logic with Belief Bases: from High-Order Beliefs to Belief Aggregation – Emiliano Lorini
- 3.00 – 4.00 Automated reasoning in social choice – Umberto Grandi
- 4.00 – 5.00 Discussion
March 29, 2019 (Room ME-303)
AGAPE is an ANR PRC project which aims at designing and implementing a General Auction Player (GAP) that can interpret and reason about the rules governing an auction-based market. To reach this scope, the project aims at developing a general Auction Description Language (ADL), a logic-based language for representing the rules of an auction market, which will then allow our GAP to reason strategically in different environments. This project will provide insights on the practical feasibility of the logic-based approach to strategic reasoning.
Project starts in 2019 and will last in 2023.