AGAPE is an ANR PRC project which aims at designing and implementing a General Auction Player (GAP) that can interpret and reason about the rules governing an auction-based market. To reach this scope, the project aims at developing a general Auction Description Language (ADL), a logic-based language for representing the rules of an auction market, which will then allow our GAP to reason strategically in different environments. This project will provide insights on the practical feasibility of the logic-based approach to strategic reasoning.
Project starts in 2019 and will last in 2023.
Have a look at the partners and funding pages.
First workshop – hosted at IRIT. Main focus on ADL. A short report is available here.
Guifei Jiang and Laurent Perrussel gave a tutorial at IJCAI 2019 and GDL-based logics. Slides are available here.
- Munyque Mittelmann, Laurent Perrussel: An Epistemic Logic for Reasoning about Strategies in General Auctions. ICLP Workshops 2020.
- Munyque Mittelman, Laurent Perrussel, Auction Description Language (ADL): a General Framework for Representing Auction-based Markets, ECAI 2020.
- Munyque Mittelman, Laurent Perrussel, Game Description Logic with Integers: A GDL Numerical Extension, pre-print, to be published at FoIKS 2020.
- Guifei Jiang, Laurent Perrussel, Dongmo Zhang, Heng Zhang, Yuzhi Zhang. Game Equivalence and Bisimulation for Game Description Language. PRICAI (1) 2019: 583-596. View DOI.
- Guifei Jiang, Laurent Perrussel, Dongmo Zhang, Heng Zhang, Yuzhi Zhang. Characterizing the Expressivity of Game Description Languages. PRICAI (1) 2019: 597-611. View DOI.