MEDI 2019 conference is accompanied by satellite events, including demonstration papers and workshops. Typically, workshops focus on multiple topics related to model and data engineering. For this edition, we would encourage also workshops focusing on practical applications of research in business/ industry and on joint projects run by industry and research entities.
Workshops will benefit from the MEDI 2019 organizational infrastructure and receive support w.r.t. registration, badges, lunches, coffee breaks, and publication of the workshop proceedings.
- Christian Attiogbe (email@example.com)
- Flavio Ferrarotti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sofian Maabout (email@example.com)
- Submission of workshop proposals:
March 3, 2019 March 14, 2019
- Workshop acceptance/rejection notification:
March 17, 2019
- Camera-ready workshop papers:
August 16, 2019
- Workshops: October 28, 2019
CCIS Workshops Proceedings
The proceedings for the MEDI 2019 workshops are edited by Springer in the CCIS collection. The electronic edition will be freely available for the conference participants for one month. Please click here
to access it.