I do research in Computational Social Choice, a research field at the interface between artificial intelligence and economic theory, with special focus on judgment aggregation, game theoretic models of voting, and social choice on social networks.
A list of some of my current activities:
- Stage M2 "Vote influencé" (description)
- ANR JCJC Project Social Choice on Social Networks (SCONE)
- ANR project on "An Auction Language for General Auction Players" (AGAPE)
- International Master on Innovative Information Systems at the University of Toulouse
- Qui Cherche Cherche video on social algorithms (French with english subtitles)
- ANR research project CoCoRICo-CoDec (associate member)
- My blog on Nòva (in Italian, ended in 2017): Algoritmi Sociali
Students interested in writing their master thesis at the University of Toulouse are always welcome to make contact, we are typically able to reimburse travel expenses and accommodation for 5 months (February-June). PhD scolarships at IRIT are allocated every year in June, if interested make contact in March/April.