Please note that this web site is not always fully updated nor very detailed as work as a researcher and teacher can be quite time consuming... More up to date data on my Team's website.
I am an Associate Professor (Maître de conférences) in Computer Science at the Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, France.
My speciality is Artificial Intelligence and more precisely Emergent Problem Solving using Cooperative Self-Organization and Multi-Agent Systems.
Brief biography :
- Born in 1977 in Frankfurt, Germany, from a german mother and an austrian father
- Lived in France since I was 1 year old
- School and high school in south France
- Computer Science studies at the Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, France
- Defended my PhD thesis the 6th of July 2004 at the same university
- Spent two years as a research and lecture assistant (ATER : Attaché Temporaire d'Enseignement et de Recherche) at the same university
- Obtained my current position the 1st of September 2005