Associate Professor in Computer Science (HDR)
Université Toulouse III - Paul Sabatier
Teaching: My teaching activities focus on the themes of logic, optimization and planning. I am co-head of the course on Digital Sciences (L1), and head of the courses on Logic (L1) and Artificial Intelligence, Constraints and Planning (MSc.2).
Research: My research activities focus on Artificial Intelligence, especially on the themes of automatic reasoning and task planning.
In this context, I work mainly on:
- extension of expressivity of problem description languages and representation of plans for MultiAgent, Flexible, Temporal, Epistemic and Contingent planning (MAFTEC),
- planning using SAT, SMT, QBF or CSP solvers,
- development of encodings for these solvers,
- problem transformations,
- research of tractable classes for MAFTEC planning,
- development of dynamic and epistemic logics for planning.
- ANR PING/ACK (AAPG 2018, ongoing)
- ANR CoPains (AAPG 2018, ongoing)
- Hubert Curien France-Germany partnership PROCOPE 37849RE (2017-2018)
- ANR TUPLES (Programme Blanc 10-BLAN-0210, 2010-2015)
Animation of research:
- Board member of AFIA (French Association for Artificial Intelligence),
- Co-head of the MAFTEC working group of GdR IA.
- Arnaud Lequen (co-supervised with Martin C. Cooper)
- Jorge Luis Fernandez Davila (co-supervised with Emiliano Lorini and Dominique Longin)
- Elise Perrotin (defended in 2021, co-supervised with Andreas Herzig and Emiliano Lorini)
- Julien Vianey (defended in 2020, co-supervised with Andreas Herzig),
- Maël Valais (defended in 2019, co-supervised with Olivier Gasquet and Dominique Longin),
- Faustine Maffre (defended in 2016, co-supervised with Andreas Herzig and Emiliano Lorini).