- Since October 2020 : CNRS Researcher at IRIT.
- November 2018 – October 2020: Postdoctoral position in the Center of Mathematical Modeling, within the Universidad de Chile (FONDECYT postdoctoral fellowship Mars 2019 – Mars 2022), under the supervision of Felipe Tobar.
- 2015 – 2018 : Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, on Statistical properties of barycenters in the Wasserstein space and fast algorithms for optimal transport of measures, Institut de Mathématiques de l’Université de Bordeaux, under the supervision of Jérémie Bigot and Nicolas Papadakis. To download here.
- 2015 : Master Research in Mathematics – Probability and Statistics, Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
- 2021 : Group meeting of the Signal & Communications team of IRIT. Co-organiser: Henrique Goulart.
- 2021 : CIMI-ANITI School on Optimisation. Co-organisers: Emmanuel Soubies, Cédric Févotte and Laurent Risser.
- 2021 : Mini-symposium at SMAI2021 on Optimal transport for statistical inference. Co-organiser: Antoine Houdard.
Distinction & Responsabilities
- 2021 : Correspondent of the GdR MIA at IRIT.
- 2018 : I have been awarded the 2018 Jacques Neveu Prize for my PhD thesis.
- 2017 – 2018 : Representative of Ph.D. students in the Department of Sciences and Technologies of Bordeaux University.
- 2016 : Treasurer of Lambda, the Bordeaux association of Ph.D in Mathematics.
- 2016 : I took part in Printemps de la mixité whose aim is to promote diversity in high school.