Courses at Université Toulouse 1 Capitole
- Collective Intelligence, Master MIAGE 2IS, since 2018
- Computational intelligence, Master MIAGE 2IS, since 2018
- Research Workshop, Master MIAGE 2IS, since 2017
- Intelligence Artificielle, Master MIAGE IM, since 2016. Formerly called "Raisonnement et science de la décision".
- Introduction to Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, Master in Marketing, since 2019
- Management information systems, Master in International Management, IAE, since Fall 2014
- Simulations et perspectives, Licence Economie et Informatique, Faculté d'Informatique, 2014 and 2015
- Conception de bases de données, Licence 3 Economie et Société, AES, since Spring 2014
- Conception de sites web, Master MIAGE IM, Faculté d'Informatique, since Fall 2014
- Tutorial on Social Choice and Mechanism Design on Social Networks, together with Dengji Zhao. AAMAS-2019, Montreal, Canada, 2019.
- Tutorial on Judgment Aggregation given at the COST IC1205 Summer School on Computational Social Choice, San Sebastian, July 2016, and at EASSS-2017, Gdansk, Poland, August 2017.
- ESSLLI course on Logical Frameworks for Multi-Agent Aggregation, Tübingen, August 2014
- Lecturer for Decision Making and Social Networks, Graduate Programme in Informatics, University of Padova, June 2013
- Lecturer (with Stéphane Airiau) of the MSc Logic Project Decision and Uncertainty: from Individual to Collective Choice, University of Amsterdam, June 2011
- Co-organiser of the MSc Logic project on Modern Classics in Social Choice Theory, University of Amsterdam, June 2009
PhD student supervision
- Rachael Colley, since 2019
- Arianna Novaro, graduated in 2019 with a dissertation on Collective Decision-Making with Goals
Master student supervision
- Claire Pillet (M2 Intelligence Artificielle, Université Claude Bernard Lyon I), 2020. The influence of the turn taking on the diffusion of opinions.
- Loujain Liekah (M2 Machine Learning and Data Mining, Université Jean Monnet), 2019. Multiagent Reinforcement Learning in Iterative Voting.
- Grzegorz Lisowski (with Sylvie Doutre and Sonja Smets, University of Amsterdam), 2018. Preventing Manipulation in Aggregating Value-Based Argumentation Frameworks.
- Beatrice Napolitano (with Gianluigi Greco, Universit´ della Calabria), 2018. Finding Consensus over Graph Knowledge Basis.
- James Stewart (with Paolo Turrini, Imperial College London), 2017. The Computational Complexity of Bribery in a Network-Based Rating System.
- Sirin Botan (with Laurent Perrussel and Ulle Endriss, Univeristy of Amsterdam), 2016. Propositional opinion diffusion with constraints.
- Arianna Novaro (with Andreas Herzig and Ulle Endriss, University of Amsterdam), 2016. Judgment aggregation in dynamic logic of propositional assignments.
- Nicolas Shao (with Sylvie Doutre, Elize Bonzon and Nicolas Maudet, University of Toulouse), 2015. Maximisation de la controverse en argumentation.
- "AlphaZero, ou comment maitriser le GO en 3 jours", pre-bachelor class given at a summer school in Toulouse (slides)
- A Prezi lecture (in French) "Introduction au paradigme du choix rationnel" (slides)
- Invited lecture on belief merging. MsC Logic Amsterdam, November 2011 (slides)
- Invited lecture on judgment aggregation. MsC Logic Amsterdam, November 2010 (slides)
- My teaching statement (as of 2014).