I do research in Computational Social Choice, a research field at the interface between artificial intelligence and economic theory, with special focus on judgment aggregation, game theoretic models of voting, and social choice on social networks.
A list of some of my current activities:
- The 7th International Conference on Algorithmic Decision Theory (ADT-2021) will be hosted by IRIT in Toulouse in Autumn 2021.
- ANR JCJC Project Social Choice on Social Networks (SCONE)
- ANR project on "An Auction Language for General Auction Players" (AGAPE)
- A platform to organise online iterative elections: Itero
- International Master on Innovative Information Systems at the University of Toulouse
Students interested in writing their master thesis at the University of Toulouse are always welcome to make contact, we are typically able to reimburse travel expenses and accommodation for 5 months (February-June). PhD scolarships at IRIT are allocated every year in June, if interested make contact in March/April.