- Semantic Web
- Semantic Web of Things
- Ontology construction and reuse
- Ontology evolution
- Knowledge representation for Information Retrieval
- Knowledge representation for Digital Humanities
- Nicolas Seydoux, "Towards a smart managmenet of IoT data", sept. 2015, co-supervised with T. Monteil and K. Drira LAAS-CNRS
- Rim Teyeb, "Multimedia semantic annotation", sept. 2011- june 2017, co-supervised with Ollivier Haemmelé, Mouna Torjmen et Mustapha Ben Jemaa Sfax University.
- Fabien Amarger, " Towards a smart system for knowledge capitalisation for sustainable agriculture: Constructing ontologies by source transformation", sept. 2012 - dec. 2015, co-supervised with O. Haemmerle, C. Roussey and J. Chanet IRSTEA
- Rafik Abbes, "Filtering and aggregation of vital information for entities", sept. 2012 - dec. 2015, co-supervised with Karen Pinel-Sauvagnat nad Mohamed Boughanem IRIS-IRIT
- Anis Tissaoui : "Joint evolution of ontologies and semantic annotations", nov. 2008 - dec. 2013, co-supervision with P. Laublet, Lalic-Paris4 et N. Aussenac-Gilles, Melodi-IRIT
- Camille Pradel : "Querying the Semantic Web with pattern queries", oct. 2010 - dec. 2013, co-supervision with O. Haemmerlé, Melodi-IRIT.
- Relational databases
- Web programming
- Semantic Web technologies
I am in charge of the third year of the MIASHS Degree dedicated to computer science.
I was in charge of the C2i (French certificate on Computer science) from September 2007 to June 2016.
I have also been involved since 2008 in the courses dealing with Semantic Web technonologies at Insa Toulouse.