I got a PhD in Computer Science from Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse
in 1998 and an Habilitation (HDR) from Université Toulouse 1 Capitole,
2012. I'm a full Professor at Université Toulouse 1
Capitole since 2015 and before that I was an associate professor since 1998. I'm member of the LILaC research group at IRIT.
My main research areas concern the design of multi-agent systems (MAS):
- Agent focus: reasoning about action and change
- MAS focus: logics, game theory, social choice
My work contributes to the definition of formal framework for
belief merging and change models. My research also concerns the design
of allocation mechanism, mainly auctions. I also regularly acts as a reviewer for various
national and international conferences.
Collaborations with international partners:
- University of Western Sydney-Australia (D. Zhang - D. Zhao): research on mechanism design and strategic reasoning;
- University of Santa Catarina-Brazil (J. Marchi): research on belief change;
- Universidad Juarez Autonoma de Tabasco (M. del Pilar): research on belief merging.
Laurent Perrussel - 12/2017