My main theme of research is the design of cooperative systems.
I am particularly interested in the management of communication in
Cooperative Knowledge Bases Systems (CKBS) developed by our team (Jean-Luc Soubie).
The Cooperative Knowledge Bases Systems constitute a new generation of knowledge based systems.
They focus on the quality of assistance provided to users.
To improve the assistance, these systems take into account the cooperative aspect of the common solving.
In the modern world, teamwork is vital and central in most of our activities.
Within organizations, it holds a preponderant place for decision makers.
This teamwork appears often in the form of group decision-making meetings.
In this context, our objective is to introduce cooperative technological tools to "improve" the group decision-making activity.
In continuation of my work on the management of communication, in collaboration with Pascale Zarate,
I try through the CKBS architecture to define and develop a framework for designing cooperative
support systems for leadership of group decision-making meetings .
In summary my research Topics/sub-topics are:
- Cooperative systems/Cooperative knowledge based systems
- Dialogue management(plan based approaches)
- Plan recognition
- Dialogue modelling
- Knowledge modelling
- Conceptual models (task/method)
- Artificial intelligence Planning
- Hierarchical planning (HTN)
- Actions based planning, numerical planning
- Group Decision support systems
- Group decision structuring
- Time management in group decision-making meetings
- Dynamic estimation of collective decision-making meetings efficiency
Current Research Activities
Even today, the main tool for collective decision-making activities remains
face to face meetings. However, it is not uncommon to see these meetings as
unproductive in terms of time efficiency, and objectives achievement. The main objective
is to implement a system able to provide recommendations to assist the facilitator
in the management of group decision-making meetings.
- Master 2 Recherche Informatique et Tï¿½lï¿½communication parcours ISCS Dialogue
- Master 1 informatique UPS TC1 Conception et programmation parallï¿½le.
- Master 1 IUP IDIM TMM rï¿½seaux et informatique Initier les ï¿½tudiant
ï¿½ la programmation dï¿½applications en bureautique et leur proposer une introduction ï¿½
lï¿½intelligence artificielle appliquï¿½e ï¿½ la mï¿½decine.
- Licence 3 IUP IDIM TMM Systï¿½mes intï¿½grï¿½s de Gestion de bases de donnï¿½es UPS Conception du systï¿½me dï¿½information,
crï¿½ation de la Base et des Tables, crï¿½ation de relations entre les Tables, ï¿½laboration de formulaires de saisie,
crï¿½ation des ï¿½tats de sortie, ï¿½laboration/Utilisation des macros, quelques notions sur la crï¿½ation et lï¿½utilisation des modules.
- Licence 3 IUP IDIM TMM Outils pour la mesure physique et lï¿½analyse UPS Algorithmique et programmation en langage C
- Licence 2 informatique UPS Systï¿½me 1 : Comprendre les concepts fondamentaux des systï¿½mes d'exploitation et se familiariser avec les outils
permettant lï¿½utilisation dï¿½un systï¿½me.
- Licence 2 informatique UPS Systï¿½me 1 : Comprendre certains concepts avancï¿½s des systï¿½mes dï¿½exploitation et maï¿½triser les outils standard
permettant, au travers de programmes en langage C, de faire appel aux services dï¿½un systï¿½me
- Licence 2 informatique UPS Programmation impï¿½rative 2 : Connaissance et maï¿½trise de dï¿½veloppement des programmes en langage C ï¿½ travers les diffï¿½rents
concepts de structuration et dï¿½abstraction. Diffï¿½rentes techniques dï¿½implï¿½mentation sont
pratiquï¿½es. Ces techniques sont utilisï¿½es dans la mise en ï¿½uvre dï¿½un projet individuel de taille et
de complexitï¿½ consï¿½quentes.
- C2i Certificat d'Informatique UPS
- C2i Certificat d'Informatique Mirail