In this page you will find an overview of my curriculum.
- 2017–Today: Ph.D. at IRIT (Toulouse, France) with Yamine Aït-Ameur and Neeraj Kumar Singh
Subject: Formal Modeling of Cyber-Physical Systems Using Refinement and Proof.
- 2014–2017: Engineering degree in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics at ENSEEIHT, Toulouse, France
Administratively equivalent to a Master degree, arrived in the top 10% of my year
- 2012–2014: Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Écoles at Lycée Claude Gellée of Épinal, France
Two years of intensive classes in mathematics and physics preparing for a very selective concours
- 2012: Baccalauréat S at Lycée Claude Gellée of Épinal, France
Equivalent to an A-level in Physics and Mathematics or to a High School Diploma, obtained with honors
- 2016: Development of an optimized audio recognition algorithm at Telequid, Toulouse, France
Start-up company specialized in streaming structures and developing an application (Yuzz.it) that revolves around TV channel recognition based on audio
- 2015: Porting of a VBA application to a more recent version at Glaces Thiriet, Eloyes, France
Important French frozen products distribution company. Worked on multidimensional databases with Hyperion/Oracle Cubes and their interfaces with Microsoft Excel/VBA
- March–May 2019: Visiting researcher at National Institute of Informatics, Tokyo, Japan
Under the supervision of Dr Fuyuki Ishikawa
- August 2018: Marktoberdorf Summer School 2018, Marktoberdorf, Germany
Summer school on the engineering of secure and dependable software systems
- 2017–Today: Part of the ACADIE team of IRIT, Toulouse, France
- April–September 2017: Part of the MAGIC team at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
Other Research-Related Experiences
- June 2018: In the organizing team of STAF 2018, Toulouse, France
- September 2018: In the organizing team of ASE 2018, Montpellier, France
- TA Teacher at ENSEEIHT engineering school (Toulouse, France)
In various domains including Coq, Event-B, OOP, MDE, Software Design, Functional Programming, ...
Computer Science Skills
- Formal Methods: logic & modal logic, program proof (Hoare, WP, ...), hybrid systems (dynamic logic, ...), SAT/SMT, static analysis, model checking, specification & refinement (B, Event-B, TLA, ...), automata (timed, hybrid, ...), transition systems, ...
- Mathematics & Applied Mathematics: ordinary differential equations, hybrid systems, control theory, universal algebra
- Techniques: Software Engineering, Model Driven Engineering, UML, Java EMF, ...
- Programming Languages: functional languages (Haskell, OCaml, (C)LISP, ...), low-level languages (C/C++, RISC ASM, ...), high-level languages (Java, Python, ADA, ...), logic and constraint programming (Prolog), synchronous programming (Lustre), scripting languages (Python, Perl, Bash, ...), mathematic & scientific languages (Matlab, Fortran, ...), web languages (HTML/CSS, PHP, ...), other languages (TeX/LaTeX), ...
- Technologies: Rodin (& Theory Plug-in), Pro-B, KeYmaera, Coq, Why3, TLA+, Simulink, various IDEs (IntelliJ, NetBeans, Eclipse, ...), Eclipse EMF and its tools (Sirius, ATL, Acceleo, Xtext, Xtend, ...), Papyrus
- French: fluent
- English: very good professional and scientific communication skills
TOEIC: 985 (passed in 2017)
- Spanish: good notions
- Chinese: beginner
Play the piano since 1999 at quite high level (14 years of conservatory at Épinal, France), both classical and jazz.
Have been part of an amateur band from 2011 to 2014 as keyboard player, winning several contests in France and Norway for example (have released an album with this band).