1. SecSafi (2019-2022):Security and Safety Interplay.-- IRIT-CEA research project
In the context of SecSafi project, we will focus particularly on the interplay between safety, security and the system architecture; we
aim at providing methodological and tool support for their design in unison using modeling, formal techniques and patterns.
2. CybserSec4Europe (2018-2022): CyberSec4Europe is designing, testing and demonstrating potential governance structures for a future European Cybersecurity Competence Network using best practice examples derived from concepts like CERN as well the expertise and experience of partners. -- H2020 https://cybersec4europe.eu/
CyberSec4Europe's main objective is to pilot the consolidation and future projection of the cybersecurity capabilities required to secure and maintain European democracy and the integrity of the Digital Single Market. CyberSec4Europe has translated this broad objective into measurable, concrete steps: three policy objectives, three technical objectives and two innovation objectives. With over 100 cybersecurity projects between them, the CyberSec4Europe consortium members cover a wide spectrum of cybersecurity issues: 14 key cybersecurity domain areas, 11 technology/applications elements and nine crucial vertical sectors.
3. ISARP (2017-2020): Interplay of Security and Software ARchitecture Patterns: Formal Foundations, Development framework and Evaluation.-- CIMI research project
The goal of the ISARP project is to improve this research by investigating more concepts, more semantics to define a new formal modeling paradigm for compositional security within a pattern-based approach as a foundation for novel system security engineering practices. ISARP aims at proposing a development framework for handling the composition and integration of security and architecture solutions that semi-automatically supports their validation.
1. CBSE-PBSE (2014-2017):Component-Based Software engineering and Pattern-Based Security Engineering.-- IRIT-CEA research project
The goal of the CBSE-PBSE project is to develop an integrated design framework for the specification and analysis of secure
software architectures, using models, patterns and risk analysis.
2. TERESA (2009-2013): Trusted computing Engineering for Resource constrained Embedded Systems Applications (2009-2013) -- FP7 http://www.teresa-project.org/
The work is conducted in the context of Small or medium-scale focused research project (STREP) proposal ICT Call 4 FP7-ICT-2009-4.
The objective of TERESA is to define, demonstrate and validate an engineering discipline for trust that is adapted to resource constrained embedded systems. We define trust as the degree with which security and dependability requirements are met.
3. SIRSEC(2009-2013): Systeme d'Information Reparti Securitaire -- FUI7
The work is conducted in the context of a national French project.