RTNS 2010 >
18th International Conference on Real-Time and Network Systems
Toulouse, France, November 4-5, 2010
The purpose of the conference is to share ideas, experiences and
informations among academic researchers, developers and service
providers in the field of real-time systems and networks. RNTS 2010
is the 18th edition of the conference formerly known as RTS (Real-Time
Systems, Paris). The 12 first editions of RTS were french-speaking
events held in Paris in conjunction with the RTS Embedded System
exhibition. Since its 13th edition, the conference language of RTNS is
- Feb. 10: next RTNS will be held
on Sept. 29-30, 2011.
- Dec. 15: an online version of the conference proceedings is
- Sept. 29: participants to RTNS are kindly invited to join the
working day on time-oriented embedded systems, organized by the
cluster in Toulouse, on Nov. 2. Invited speakers are Edward A. Lee (U. of
California at Berkeley, USA), Wolfgang Pree (U. of Salzburg,
Austria), Paul Caspi (Verimag, France) and Jean-Pierre Talpin
(IRISA, Rennes, France). Registration (free) is required (see
the website for more information).
- Sept. 14: the submission deadline for the Junior workshop is
extended to Sept. 23.
- Sept. 13: the registration server is now open
- Sept. 13: the conference program is online
- July 30: the submission server for
the Junior Workshop is open.
- June 14: the call for papers for the Junior workshop is
out. Submission deadline is on Sept. 10.
- May 30: Extended submission deadline:
June 13, 2010
- May 24: the 4th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time
Computing (JRWRTC 2010) will be held conjunctly with the
conference. A specific call for papers will be published soon with a
submission deadline scheduled early september.
18: the submission server is open. Go the
the Submission page for instructions to authors.
- March 1: the authors of a selection of best papers will be invited to submit expanded versions for publication in the Springer Real-Time Systems journal
- Feb. 3: the call for papers is out