Main research topics
Including, but not restricted to:
- Point-based shape analysis:
- Growing Least Squares analysis: porting some ideas from the Scale-Space theory to unstructured point-cloud analysis,
- RAPter: A robust reconstruction techniques finding planes and their relations in complex point clouds.
- Point-cloud registration:
- Super4PCS: A fast and efficient algorithm for descriptor-free global point-cloud registration,
- Relative scale estimation for multi-modal 3d geometry registration.
- Rendering and color:
Also, checkout our students projects results:
Feel free to contact me if you are interested by internships, fellowships or visit in our team.
Checkout this page for additional funding opportunities and calls: https://www.irit.fr/STORM/site/open-positions/.
Topics can be (but are not limited to): shape and pattern analysis, registration, shape matching, geometry processing.
- 3d-scan processing with Airbus IDLab (Toulouse)
- Structural Color Processing