- December 2016: New open positions in our team (here). Valentin Roussellet got the best paper award at the national conference J*FIG in Grenoble, for his paper Implicit-based secondary motions for characters animation.
- October 1st 2016: I’m officially joining the VORTEX team, AGGA group as full-time researcher.
- June 6th 2016: Our paper Relative scale estimation and 3D registration of multi-modal geometry using Growing Least Squares has been selected to be presented at the Eurographics Symposium on Geometry Processing (SGP) 2016, which will be held in Berlin, June 20-24th.
- March 21th 2016: Our paper Map Style Formalization: Rendering Techniques Extension for Cartography has been accepted at Expressive 2016, for the Symposium on Non-Photorealistic Animation and Rendering (NPAR).
- November 18th 2015: Our paper Relative scale estimation and 3D registration of multi-modal geometry using Growing Least Squares has been accepted in an upcoming issue of the Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics.
- November 2015: I’m part of the Best Paper committee for the AFIG days 2015 (Association Francaise d’Informatique Graphique) / EGFR (link). I will also give a talk at the Journées de Géométrie Algorithmique 2015, entitled Fast Global Pointcloud Registration (link).
- October 5th 2015: I will give a talk at Inria Sophia Antipolis, entitled Analysis of Point Clouds at Multiple Scales (check-out details here).
- September 2015: new industrial transfer starting, for our paper Light Transport Editing with Ray Portals.
6-months engineer position available. We found someone: stay tuned !
- July 3rd 2015: Our fresh and sweet Patate library has sufficiently grown to get its own website, follow this link to get access to the last release and a brand new gallery demonstrating Patates capabilities.
- June 21th 2015: Our paper The Revealing Flashlight: Interactive spatial augmented reality for detail exploration of cultural heritage artefacts has been selected as a notable article in computing in 2014, by ACM ThinkLoud Computing Reviews (complete list here).
- May 4th 2015: Our paper Rapter: Rebuilding Man-made Scenes with Regular Arrangements of Planes has been accepted at Siggraph 2015.
- March 23th 2015: Our paper Light Transport Editing with Ray Portals has been accepted at CGI’15.
- December 2014: Post-doctoral Research Associate position started at IRIT, Université Paul Sabatier (Toulouse, France), with David Vanderhaeghe.
- September 29th 2014: Our paper MCGraph: Multi-criterion representation for scene understanding has been accepted at the Siggraph Asia 2014 Workshop on Indoor Scene Understanding.
- August 19th 2014: Our paper Adaptive multi-scale analysis for point-based surface editing has been accepted at Pacific Graphics 2014.
- July 6th 2014: Our paper Computational Design and Construction of Notch-free Reciprocal Frame Structures has been accepted at the fourth Advances in Architectural Geometry.
- June 20th 2014: New release for the open-source library Patate, version 0.3.2. On the menu: a Point Cloud Library (PCL) wrapper, implementation of the Surface Variation, a new plane primitive, an improved programming API, as well as more examples and testing procedures.
- June 2014: Our paper Super 4PCS: Fast Global Pointcloud Registration via Smart Indexing has been accepted at the 11th Symposium on Geometry Processing.
Update (11th July): our paper got the Best Paper award, also attributed to “Designing N-PolyVector Fields with Complex Polynomials”, by Olga Diamanti, Amir Vaxman, Daniele Panozzo, Olga Sorkine-Hornung.
- April 25th 2014: Modo 801 is out, you can now try our Ray-Traced Curvature texture (devel. by Bastien Perpere in collaboration with The Foundry).
- February 2014: Our paper The Revealing Flashlight: Interactive spatial augmented reality for detail exploration of cultural heritage artefacts has been accepted to JOCCH, with Brett Ridel as first author.
- November 2013: Post-doctoral Research Associate position started a University College London, with Niloy Mitra.