- June 29th 2017: I’ll participate to the Innovation IT Days with Toulouse Tech Transfer.
- May 28th – June 2d 2017: I’m attending the Dagstuhl seminar on Geometric Modelling, Interoperability and New Challenges, and I will give a talk entitled Multi-scale differential analysis of point-clouds (slides).
- May 18th 2017: I’ll give a talk at Airbus, entitled Acquired 3D data analysis and processing, to present my collaboration with Franck Cazal (Airbus IDLab).
- March 25th 2017: Our paper Constrained Palette-Space Exploration has been conditionally accepted at SIGGRAPH 2017.
- March 14th 2017: I’ll be traveling during the upcoming weeks, feel free to ping me if you are around:
- March 21th – Paris: meeting Marc Baaden , researcher in computational chemistry and director of the Laboratory of Theoretical Biochemistry (UPR).
- March 23th – Toulouse: visiting the Clément Ader Institute (ICA) in Toulouse, a leading laboratory on the study of structures, systems and mechanical processes, applied in the fields of aeronautics, space, transportation and energy.
- March 27-29 – Paris: CNRS newcomers meeting.
- March 4th 2017: Céline Michaud’s poster on Mesh Simplification With Curvature Error Metric has been accepted at Eurographics 2017.
- February 22-24 2017: Rémi Cozot is visiting our team, and will give a talk on Automatic Light Compositing using Rendered Images.
- February 21th 2017: New position in our team for a 7-months maturation program. We seek for an engineer with competences in Computer Graphics (Geometry Processing, Rendering) with a strong C++/OpenGL background.
- December 2016: New open positions in our team (here). Valentin Roussellet got the best paper award at the national conference J*FIG in Grenoble, for his paper Implicit-based secondary motions for characters animation.
- October 1st 2016: I’m officially joining the VORTEX team, AGGA group as full-time researcher.
- June 6th 2016: Our paper Relative scale estimation and 3D registration of multi-modal geometry using Growing Least Squares has been selected to be presented at the Eurographics Symposium on Geometry Processing (SGP) 2016, which will be held in Berlin, June 20-24th.
- March 21th 2016: Our paper Map Style Formalization: Rendering Techniques Extension for Cartography has been accepted at Expressive 2016, for the Symposium on Non-Photorealistic Animation and Rendering (NPAR).
- November 18th 2015: Our paper Relative scale estimation and 3D registration of multi-modal geometry using Growing Least Squares has been accepted in an upcoming issue of the Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics.
- November 2015: I’m part of the Best Paper committee for the AFIG days 2015 (Association Francaise d’Informatique Graphique) / EGFR (link). I will also give a talk at the Journées de Géométrie Algorithmique 2015, entitled Fast Global Pointcloud Registration (link).
- October 5th 2015: I will give a talk at Inria Sophia Antipolis, entitled Analysis of Point Clouds at Multiple Scales (check-out details here).
- September 2015: new industrial transfer starting, for our paper Light Transport Editing with Ray Portals.
6-months engineer position available. We found someone: stay tuned !
- July 3rd 2015: Our fresh and sweet Patate library has sufficiently grown to get its own website, follow this link to get access to the last release and a brand new gallery demonstrating Patates capabilities.
- June 21th 2015: Our paper The Revealing Flashlight: Interactive spatial augmented reality for detail exploration of cultural heritage artefacts has been selected as a notable article in computing in 2014, by ACM ThinkLoud Computing Reviews (complete list here).
- May 4th 2015: Our paper Rapter: Rebuilding Man-made Scenes with Regular Arrangements of Planes has been accepted at Siggraph 2015.
- March 23th 2015: Our paper Light Transport Editing with Ray Portals has been accepted at CGI’15.
- December 2014: Post-doctoral Research Associate position started at IRIT, Université Paul Sabatier (Toulouse, France), with David Vanderhaeghe.
- September 29th 2014: Our paper MCGraph: Multi-criterion representation for scene understanding has been accepted at the Siggraph Asia 2014 Workshop on Indoor Scene Understanding.
- August 19th 2014: Our paper Adaptive multi-scale analysis for point-based surface editing has been accepted at Pacific Graphics 2014.
- July 6th 2014: Our paper Computational Design and Construction of Notch-free Reciprocal Frame Structures has been accepted at the fourth Advances in Architectural Geometry.
- June 20th 2014: New release for the open-source library Patate, version 0.3.2. On the menu: a Point Cloud Library (PCL) wrapper, implementation of the Surface Variation, a new plane primitive, an improved programming API, as well as more examples and testing procedures.
- June 2014: Our paper Super 4PCS: Fast Global Pointcloud Registration via Smart Indexing has been accepted at the 11th Symposium on Geometry Processing.
Update (11th July): our paper got the Best Paper award, also attributed to “Designing N-PolyVector Fields with Complex Polynomials”, by Olga Diamanti, Amir Vaxman, Daniele Panozzo, Olga Sorkine-Hornung.
- April 25th 2014: Modo 801 is out, you can now try our Ray-Traced Curvature texture (devel. by Bastien Perpere in collaboration with The Foundry).
- February 2014: Our paper The Revealing Flashlight: Interactive spatial augmented reality for detail exploration of cultural heritage artefacts has been accepted to JOCCH, with Brett Ridel as first author.
- November 2013: Post-doctoral Research Associate position started a University College London, with Niloy Mitra.
This website stores some user agent data. These data are used to provide a more personalized experience and to track your whereabouts around our website in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation. If you decide to opt-out of any future tracking, a cookie will be set up in your browser to remember this choice for one year. I Agree