- Dates: 2011-2013
- Title: System Performances under Automation Degradation - SPAD
- Subject: Increase of automation is one of the main consequences of the changes foreseen by SESAR in ATM. bringing a range of new challenges including those related to possible degradations. We will need to be in condition to understand, monitor and manage the propagation of automation degradation of a single system to the overall ATM system, and to confine and absorb degradation problems, both with and without human contribution. We will also need to understand and estimate the implications of degradations for the overall ATM system performances.
- Head of project: Alberto Pasquini (Deep Blue)
- Financed: EUROCONTROL
- Participants: ARMINES, Deep Blue, ICS-IRIT
- Members: Erik Hollnagel (ARMINES), Celia Martinie (ICS-IRIT), Philippe Palanque (ICS-IRIT), Alberto Pasquini (Deep Blue), Martina Ragosta (Deep Blue and ICS-IRIT), Eric Rigaud (ARMINES), Sara Silvagni (Deep Blue), Mark-Alexander Sujan (University of Warwick)
Visit the HALA! Network SPAD web page: HALA! SESAR Research Network SPAD project