- We are inviting the submission of papers with high quality research contributions, work in progress, experimental and ongoing projects results.
- The following types of submission are accepted:
– Long papers (7 pages): reporting substantial, completed, and previously unpublished research.
– Short papers (4 pages): describing challenge problems, tool demonstrations, work in progress or industrial experiences,
All workshop proposals must be formatted according the ACM format and submission guidelines.
- Format: All submitted papers must be written in English and conform to the ACM format and submission guidelines (http://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template)
- The submission should be done in PDF-format via our submission system (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=issa20180) no later than June, 25 2018.
- Evaluation process: The submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three members of the programme committee.
- At least one author from each accepted submission is expected to attend the workshop in order to present it.