Welcome on "Grafix" website
"Grafix" is a tool for handling abstract argumentation graphs (see the video : )
With this tool, you can:
New treatments can easily be added to the tool. More information in COMMA'14 publication and in the user manual.
- create abstract argumentation graphs whose
- vertices are arguments
- and edges represent either binary interactions between arguments or "recursive" interactions (from an argument to an interaction); several types of interaction are available (attacks, supports and ignorance);
- then execute some treatments on these graphs: computation of extensions for the classical semantics proposed by DUNG (grounded, preferred, stable semantics), the computation of some valuations (for instance, the valuations proposed by Cayrol and Lagasquie), logical encodings, ...
This tool uses Java (at least the version 8 ):
- First download Grafix (click
here and be patient, it is a big file);
- then run it
- either with the line command
java -jar ApplicationGrafixD.jar,
- or using the Java RunTime laucher.
Examples of argumentation graphs are given in the following compressed files: jar format, or tgz format, or zip format.
An example of treatment is available in the following compressed files: jar format, or tgz format, or zip format.
(Note: for uncompressing these files, use either
jar xvfM archivename.jar, or
tar xvfz archivename.tgz, or