Arsenal campus at Université Toulouse 1 CapitoleESSLLI-2017 will take place at Université Toulouse 1 Capitole in the Arsenal campus, conveniently located in the city center:
A map of the campus will be distributed to you at registration time, below is how it looks like (printable map). Additional information (in French) about the Arsenal campus.
Main entrance is straight across the parking from Rue des Puits creusés.
All lecture rooms (in red) are on the ground floor in the same building. These are large rooms, with electric plugs at the desks for all but 2 of them.
Help and registration desk is located in the large entrance hall (#1 on map).
Poster sessions are held in a part of this hall.
Coffee breaks are served in this hall and, weather permitting, in the neighboring cloister.
Opening hoursThe campus opens every day 8am-7pm (9pm on tuesdays and thursdays).
The help desk is open every day 8:30am-7pm.
Registration is open on:
- Sunday July 16th 3pm-7pm
- Monday July 17th 8am-9am
- Sunday July 23rd 5pm-7pm
- Monday July 24th 8am-9am.
Internet accessAll rooms are equipped with WiFi. Access credentials will be communicated onsite. The Eduroam network is available.
A few computers and a printer are accessible (room TBA) from 3:30pm to 5pm every day.
How to get to the Arsenal campus
- From the Arsenal Residence: 200 meters walk. You may have to circumvent the campus to get to the main entrance in Rue des Puits creusés.
- From the Chapou Residence: take bus Lineo 1 (L1) from "Ponts Jumeaux" stop (right next to the Residence) and get off at "Compans-Caffarelli" (5 minutes). From there it is a 6 minutes walk to the Arsenal campus. Walking the whole way takes about 25 min.
- From the Adagio Saint Cyprien hotel: take metro A at "St Cyprien-République", direction "Balma-Gramont", and get off at "Capitole" (2 stops). From there it is a 10 minutes walk to the Arsenal campus. You can also walk the whole way taking the Saint Pierre bridge (about 20 min).
- From anywhere else in the city, consult the Tisseo website. See also the Transportation page.