Arsenal campus at Université Toulouse 1 CapitoleESSLLI-2017 will take place at Université Toulouse 1 Capitole in the Arsenal campus, conveniently located in the city center:
Below is a map of the campus, which will be printed on the brochure distributed to you at registration time. Additional information (in French) about the Arsenal campus.
Main entrance is straight across the parking from Rue des Puits creusés.
All lecture rooms (in red on map above) are on the ground floor in the same building. These are large rooms, with electric plugs at the desks for all but 2 of them.
Help and registration desk is located in the large lobby (in orange on map above).
Poster sessions are held in a part of this lobby.
Coffee breaks are served both in this lobby and in the cafeteria (in yellow on map above). Weather permitting, coffee breaks can be enjoyed in the cloister adjacent to the lobby.
Opening hoursThe campus opens:
- every weekday 8am-7pm (9pm on tuesdays and thursdays)
- Saturday July 22nd 11am-5:30pm
- Sunday July 23rd 9:30am-6:30pm.
- every weekday 8:30am-6:30pm (8am on mondays)
- Sunday July 16th 3pm-7pm
- Saturday July 22nd 1pm-5:30pm
- Sunday July 23rd 10am-6:30pm.
RegistrationRegistration is open on:
- Sunday July 16th 3pm-7pm
- Monday July 17th 8am-4pm
- Sunday July 23rd 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Monday July 24th 8am-4pm.
Internet accessAll rooms are equipped with WiFi. Access credentials will be communicated onsite. The Eduroam network is available.
A few computers and a printer are accessible in room AR346 on the third floor (access in lime green on the map above) from 3:30pm to 5pm every weekday.
How to get to the Arsenal campus
- From the Arsenal Residence: 200 meters walk. You may have to circumvent the campus to get to the main entrance in Rue des Puits creusés.
- From the Chapou Residence: bus Lineo 1 (L1) from "Ponts Jumeaux" stop (right next to the Residence) and get off at "Compans-Caffarelli" (5 minutes). From there it is a 6 minutes walk to the Arsenal campus. Walking the whole way takes about 25 min.
- From the Adagio Saint Cyprien hotel, several options: (i) Take bus number 45 at "Roguet" stop, just outside the hotel, direction "Jeanne D'Arc", and get off at "Compans Caffarelli" stop (10 min). From there it is a 6 min walk to the Arsenal campus. (ii) Unfortunately metro A line will be closed for maintenance during ESSLLI. You can see here (French only) the alternatives offered, but as these will probably be crowded and will not stop at Capitole, this option is not really useful. (iii) You can also walk the whole way taking the Saint Pierre bridge (about 20 min), see route.
- From anywhere else in the city, consult the Tisseo website. See also the Transportation page.