How to come to IRIT on University Paul Sabatier (UPS) campus ?
From Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
- by car or by taxi: take the exterior beltway (west) (by taxi, the journey lasts less than half an hour)
- take the bus-shuttle (Timetables and map) and stop at "Allées Jean Jaurès". Take line B of subway, direction "Ramonville", up to the station "University Paul Sabatier" (map line B).
From Matabiau Station
- by subway:
- line A, direction "Basso Cambo", up to the station "Jean Jaurès" (map line A),
- line B, direction "Ramonville", up to the station "Université Paul Sabatier" (map line B).
- or by taxi
From downtown by subway
- take line B of subway, direction "Ramonville", up to the station "Université Paul Sabatier" (last but one station)
- take the escalator on your right ("SORTIE vers Université")
- follow the cream-colored sidewalk. Cross 2 streets. Continue on the same color sidewalk (a little bit on your right at the 2nd street) until the third street on your right. The grey building you see on your right is IRIT (Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse).
- exit 20, direction "Complexe scientifique de Rangueil"
- exit 23, direction"Université Paul Sabatier, Ramonville St-Agne"