Welcome to the machine learning thematic trimester
From September to December 2015, the International Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science (CIMI) organizes a thematic trimester on Machine Learning.
The goal of this trimester is to propose a series of scientific and pedagogic events reflecting common interests of the two laboratories that founded CIMI:
- Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT)
- Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT)
The trimester will start with a summer school and will continue with three thematic workshops.
- Summer school - 14th to 18th September 2015
- workshop 1 - 6th to 7th October 2015
- workshop 2 - 9th to 10th November 2015
- workshop 3 + Special course : deep learning, background and application to natural language processing - 9th to 11th December 2015
In addition, two "Big Data" days will take place on November 16th and 17th: a joint workshop of the CNRS GDR MaDICS and MascotNUM, and an "industrial day" organized with Labex AMIES.
Coupled with these events, international renowned researchers will be invited to collaborate with the IMT and IRIT teams.
- Francis Bach, laboratoire d’informatique de l’Ecole Normale Supérieure
- Sébastien Bubeck, Microsoft Research
- Nicolo Cesa-Bianchi, Università degli Studi di Milano
- Rémi Gribonval, lRISA
- Marc Sebban, University Jean Monnet
- Noah Smith, Carnegie Mellon University
- Johan Suykens, KU Leuven
- Marc Teboulle, Tel-Aviv University
- Afantenos Stergos
- Garivier Aurélien
- Mouysset Sandrine
- Serrurier Mathieu