TYPES Meeting 2013 (April 22-26, 2013)
Page maintained by:
- 19TH MEETING TYPES FOR PROOFS AND PROGRAMS (TYPES 2013)
- Call for Participation
April 22-26, Toulouse, France
- The Types Meeting is a forum to present new and on-going work in all
aspects of type theory and its applications, especially in formalized
and computer assisted reasoning and computer programming.
- INVITED SPEAKERS
- Steve Awodey (Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton & Carnegie
Mellon University, Pittsburgh)
- "Higher Inductive Types in Homotopy Type Theory"
- Lars Birkedal (Aarhus University)
- "Charge! a framework for higher-order separation logic in Coq."
- Ulrich Kohlenbach (Technische Universitaet Darmstadt)
- "Types in Proof Mining"
- 34 contributed talks were selected by the program committee.
- IMPORTANT DATES
Access to the online registration system (still open) is through
where the fees can be studied offline (several payment options
are available, in particular safe payment by credit card).
- main conference: morning of April 23 to midday of April 26
- early registration ended Wednesday, April 3, 23:59 Paris time
- SATELLITE EVENTS
All the details are accessible through the main web site of TYPES 2013.
- Twelfth international workshop Proof, Computation, Complexity
(PCC 2013) with 12 selected contributed talks on April 22 and 23
- tutorial on separation logic by Lars Birkedal in the late afternoon
of April 22: "An introduction to separation logic, and the benefits
of going higher-order"
- Workshop CSPM "Computer Science, Philosophy, Mathematics" in the
afternoon of April 26, with invited contributions as follows:
14:30-16:00 Steve Awodey: "Structuralism, Invariance, and Univalence"
16:15-17:45 Ulrich Kohlenbach: "Proof Theory : From the Foundations
of Mathematics to Applications in Core Mathematics"
Last modified (date in French): jeu. avril 4 19:39:51 CEST 2013