I am a professor at the University of Toulouse where I teach computer science, mainly computer architecture.
I am the leader of the TRACES research group within the IRIT research lab. My research focuses on the estimation of worst-case execution times (WCET) of hard real-time programs and on the design of time predictable hardware.
My main research interests are on static worst-case execution time analysis, in particular on modelling the behaviour of hardware components.
In 2021-22, I teach the following courses:
- A Short Introduction to Computer Architecture – L1
- Computer Architecture – L2 informatique
- Parallel Programming – L3 informatique
- Parallelism (Cuda programming) – M1 informatique
- Real-Time Systems – M2 informatique
IRIT – UPS / 118 route de Narbonne / 31062 Toulouse cedex 9 / France
Phone: (+33) 561 55 84 25
christine (dot) rochange (at) irit (dot) fr