Participants who want to submit their systems need to follow the steps below:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the team info (email and affiliation of each team member)
- Organizers will send you the training data by May 31th
- Participants are allowed to submit up to 3 runs
- Organizers will send you the test data by email by July 15th
- Participants send their runs by email by 20th July.
- Once the results are declared (25th July), participants will be required to provide an abstract and a technical report including a brief description of their approach and experiments for the publication in the FIRE Proceedings. Technical papers should be of a maximum of 4 pages (excluding references) following CEUR Proceedings.
Each team can submit 3 runs.
The results file contains one tab-separated line per field formatted as follows:
TweetID TAB Prediction.
Prediction can be either 1 (for ironic) or 0 (non ironic)