- June 18, 2021: Abstract submission deadline
- June 24, 2021: Paper submission deadline
- July 23, 2021: Acceptance/Rejection Notification
- August 12, 2021: Camera Ready submission
Link to submit:
Format: IEEE Formatting Instructions
Intended paper format should have at least five (5) pages and not more than seven (7) pages.
The format of your paper must strictly adhere to the IEEEtran Proceedings Format.
LaTeX users: please use the LaTeX class file IEEEtran v1.8 and the following configuration (without option ‘compsoc’ or ‘compsocconf’):
Make sure your paper:
- does not exceed the page limit specified,
- is in PDF format,
- is in letter page size,
- does not have page numbers,
- has all fonts embedded in the PDF file,
- uses only scalable font types (like Type 1, TrueType) — bit-mapped font types (like Type 3) are not acceptable,
- has all figures embedded in vector graphics (if not possible, use a high-resolution bitmap format of at least 300 dpi; do not use JPG, but a lossless format like PNG or GIF),
- has all text in figures and tables large enough and readable when printed,
- has a caption for every figure or table,
- has the title and all headings properly capitalized (cf. Section Help),
- has no orphans and widows (cf. Section Help), and
- does not use footnote references in the abstract.
Post-proceedings would be published in IEEE CPS