From Aéroport Toulouse Blagnac there are two possibilities to get to the city centre by public trasport:
There are public bikes available all around the city (credit card needed). A map of the public transport network can be found here.
- Take tram line T2 direction "Palais de Justice" (the stop is right outside the arrival terminal), get off at "Arènes" and take metro line A to "Capitole" (30 min, one-way ticket for 1,60 EUR). From here it is a 15 min walk to the conference location.
- Take bus "Navette Aéreoport" to "Compans Caffarelli" (20 min, return ticket for 15 EUR). From here it is a 10 min walk to the conference location. For the city center get off at "Jean Jaures".
Blocks of rooms have been booked at several hotels, follow the instructions below to reserve a room (all pre-reservations are valid until 20 May 2016):
- Hotel de Brienne: 2 min walk from the conference location, special rate for University of Toulouse.
- Residence Guerlain: rooms with kitchen and small appartments, central, 25 min walk from the conference location. Reservations for 20-25 June by email to contact [AT] residences-guerlin.fr, mentioning "Umberto Grandi, University of Toulouse Capitole".
- Hotel Pere Leon: 20 min walk from the conference location. Reservation for 21-25 June, by email to contact [AT] pere-leon.com, code "comsoc-2016".
- Sejours et Affaires Brienne: 5 min walk from the conference location. Reservation for 20-25 June, by email mentioning the name of the conference.
- Citadines Wilson: 20 min walk from the conference location. Reservation for 20-25 June, using this form or by email mentioning the name of the conference.
- Airbnb has a large offer of rooms/apartments.
- Accommodation at cité universitaire: single rooms with private bathroom and kitchen, 135 EUR per week, linen and toiletry provided, walking distance from the conference venue. Reservation by email to comsoc.toulouse [AT] gmail.com, with [COMSOC: student accommodation] in the subject, specifying arrival and departure date. Deadline for reservation on 18 May 2016.
Here is a selection of restaurants near the conference venue and the city centre (ordered by price):