Project CLIMT, financed by ANR
The project Categorical and Logical Methods in Model Transformation ran from February 15, 2012 to December 14, 2016.
The project coordinator was Rachid Echahed at CNRS in Grenoble. The other project partner was IRIT (Toulouse), with Ralph Matthes as principal investigator.
The participation of IRIT was financed by the ANR by decision number ANR11 BS02 016 02.
For more details, see here.
See also the web site of the coordinating partner.
- The kickoff took (M0) place in Grenoble on February 28 and 29, 2012, with Leila Ribeiro as invited speaker.
- The first meeting (M1) took place in Toulouse from July 2 to 4, 2012, with Fernando Orejas as invited speaker.
- The second meeting (M2) took place in Toulouse on March 13 and 14, 2013, with Detlef Plump as invited speaker.
- The third meeting (M3) took place in Toulouse on June 20 and 21, 2013.
- The fourth meeting (M4) took place in Grenoble on February 20 and 21, 2014, with Russell Harmer as invited speaker.
- The fifth meeting (M5) took place in Toulouse on September 8 and 9, 2014, with Hendrik Radke as invited speaker.
- The sixth meeting (M6) took place in Toulouse on July 6 and 7, 2015 (speaker from outside the project: Joseph Boudou).
- The seventh meeting (M7) took place in Toulouse on November 22 and 23, 2016.
Page maintained by:
Last modified (date in French): lun. sept. 4 23:44:41 CEST 2017