- Director : J. Thomas, ACTIA,
- Scientific Directors :
- J.L. Soubie, IRIT,
- L. Trave-Massuyes, LAAS-CNRS.
Autodiag is a common laboratory gathering two research labs : LAAS and IRIT, and ACTIA Automotive. The research themes concerns different aspects of diagnosis in the automobile domain :
- Multimodels diagnosis : master the system heterogeneousness, reasoning at different levels of knowledge and abstraction,
- Distributed diagnosis : build a global diagnosis from local specialists of diagnosis and possible communications,
- Multi sensorial diagnosis : merging of data coming from different sensors in order to produce a model of good functioning,
- Feedback diagnosis : semantic analysis of documentary resources and incident sheets,
- Off-board diagnosis : production of optimal tests given to the mechanic during a diagnosis session
- Preventive diagnosis in on board context : supervision of the evolution of parameters and espionage of network messages,
- Diagnosticability : instrumentation definition, setting of temporary sensors,
- Co-operation of diagnosis methods : integrating model based diagnosis, case based diagnosis and multi sensorial diagnosis ; putting in synergy the existing on board diagnosis system and off board diagnosis procedures,
- Ergonomy : Proposition of methodological guides for the design of systems of diagnosis support and interfaces based on work analysis of mechanics using existing tools.
- Jean-Luc Soubie : Jean-Luc.Soubie@irit.fr