Since 1998, as a PhD Student in Grenoble until 2001, an invited researcher at the University of Glasgow (Scotland) until 2002 and as lecturer since 2202, my research domain is still focusing on Human Computer Interaction.
My main interest is in the elaboration of design elements and tools, dedicated to the design of Mixed Interactive Systems. In my "reserach" web pages, I summarised and try to maintain the following information:
- Contributions: this section explains the objectives and main aspects of my therotical contributions to this domain. So far, it consists in:
- Projects: under this topic are summarised the different projects in which I am (or have been) involved, either funded or not.
- Events: the different scientific events in which I took part in the organisation are presented here.
- Publications: an up to date list of my publications (and thos of my students) is summarised.
- Students: this part gather the name, dates and topics of the students I am (or have been) supervising, with a pictures of them at work ...
- Others: any other kind of information I found interresting ! (you may disagree :-))