Teaching & Computer Skills
Since September 2008: Associate professor (Maître de conférences) at University of Toulouse 2 Le Mirail (France) with Oriented object design and programming, UML, Component design, Distributed Systems, Network and Data communication and Security courses.
2006-2007: Temporary assistant professor (ATER) position at ENSEIRB(Bordeaux, France) with C and C++ programming, Operating systems, Unix Programming, Database Management Systems, Network and Data communication, Oriented object design and programming, Java and security courses.
2003-2006: Various teaching activities at ENSEIRB(Bordeaux, France) with Algorithms and Data Structure,C programming, Operating systems, Unix Programming, Oriented object design and programming, Java, Web development courses and security courses.
I have experienced with the following operating systems, languages and software packages:
- Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, MS DOS and WINDOWS
- Data Base System: Oracle, Mysql
- Design and object oriented design : Merise, UML
- Protocols and network architectures: TCP/IP, RPC, sockets programming, CORBA, RMI
- Network security: certification X509, Kerberos, cryptography, storage servers, Secure SGBD
- Test tool: JUNIT
- Web Technologies: REST, SOAP, Web service, Apache, PHP, HTML, JavaScritp, XML, CSS
- Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Proc for Oracle, Assembly Language, Windev
- Software Packages: Latex, Matlab, MS Office, Word, Excel, Open Office