We would like to promote new programming paradigms that allow software developers to express distribution in a platform independent manner. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
- Architecture and execution support design for distributed applications
- Distribution techniques which exploit new models and protocols of distributed computing systems
- Distributed adaptive and self-adaptive softwares
- Component-based design for building collaborative distributed systems
- Description language, Patterns, Meta- modeling, Multi- modeling, UML Profiles, DSLs, ...
- Specification of distributed architecture for Model Driven Development process
- Specification of distributed architecture using programming paradigms (object, component and aspect-oriented programming ...)
- Verification, testing and validation of distributed architecture
- Tools support for assisting modeling, deployment and configuration of distributed software architectures
- Case studies, empirical results, experience reports, suit-tools.
For further information please contact
Brahim HAMID and François Terrier , Event coordinators