- Director : J. Thomas, ACTIA,
- Scientific Directors:
- J.L. Soubie, IRIT,
- L. Trave-Massuyes, LAAS-CNRS.
Autodiag is a common laboratory gathering two research labs : LAAS and IRIT, and ACTIA Automotive. The research themes concerns different aspects of diagnosis in the automobile domain:
- Multimodels diagnosis: master the system heterogeneousness, reasoning at different levels of knowledge and abstraction,
- Distributed diagnosis: build a global diagnosis from local specialists of diagnosis and possible communications,
- Multi sensorial diagnosis: merging of data coming from different sensors in order to produce a model of good functioning,
- Feedback diagnosis: semantic analysis of documentary resources and incident sheets,
- Off-board diagnosis: production of optimal tests given to the mechanic during a diagnosis session
- Preventive diagnosis in on board context: supervision of the evolution of parameters and espionage of network messages,
- Diagnosticability: instrumentation definition, setting of temporary sensors,
- Co-operation of diagnosis methods: integrating model based diagnosis, case based diagnosis and multi sensorial diagnosis; putting in synergy the existing on board diagnosis system and off board diagnosis procedures,
- Ergonomy: Proposition of methodological guides for the design of systems of diagnosis support and interfaces based on work analysis of mechanics using existing tools.
- Jean-Luc Soubie : Jean-Luc.Soubie@irit.fr